Enyimba Unhappy Over Henry Uche Outburst
Posted: Jan 18, 2013
Premier League side and two-time African top flight champions, Enyimba International of Aba, have voiced their displeasure over the recent outburst of one of their strikers, Henry Uche, claiming the Super Eagles player has not shown professionalism in his decision to quit the Peoples Elephant.
The fair-skinned forward who has spent between four to five seasons in the six-time Premier League winners fold after a switch from 3SC of Ibadan had drawn the ire of his employers when he was quoted in the media as begging his club to let him go, saying he has no contract with the club as well as Enyimba owing him as much as N8m.
But the Aba club in a statement expressed shock over the player’s outburst, insisting that as far as they are concerned, Henry Uche is a bona fide player of the Peoples Elephant.
“We have the documents to prove that he is a bona fide member of Enyimba and we hereby warn any club interested in his services not to deal with him directly,” the statement reads.
“It’s ridiculous for a player like him to claim that he has no contract with us. Yes, he said he has made up his mind to leave but that has to be done in the most professional manner according to the laws guiding players transfer.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Namibia Coach Rues Players Poor Fitness Ahead Eagles clash (0 comments)
- » Mikel On Course To Reclaim Chlesea Playing Time (0 comments)
- » Eagles Face Adidas XI Monday (0 comments)
- » Moyes Eyes Thiago (0 comments)
- » Santos Reject Barca's €20m Neymar Bid (0 comments)
- » KESHI GIVES UP ON MIKEL (0 comments)
- » Chelsea Swoop On Yilmaz, Arda Turan (0 comments)
There are no comments