Fegor Arrives After Break
Posted: Nov 17, 2012
Barring any last minute hitches Super Eagles and Valerenga FC of Norway midfield enforcer, Fegor Ogude is expected in Nigeria this week, to commence his holiday after Norwegian Tippeligaen ended this month.
Top football scout, Udia Attai revealed this to Complete Sports Saturday while commenting on the players resolve to help contribute his quota in ensuring that Nigeria emerge champions of Africa once again.
The former Warri Wolves star who has been out of action since July 11 owing to injury, returned to top action on October 7 but would be in the country to cool off and begin his quest to return to full international action as Nigeria prepare for AFCON 2013 billed for South Africa in January.
“ Fegor is expected back in the country next week for the winter break. It is great news that he has returned to full action now and Nigerians can begin to look forward to seeing him in Super Eagles.
It would be recalled that Ogude, who was named the best player at Vålerenga at the end of the 2011 campaign was given a new role at his Norwegian club.
Ogude just like Nosa Igiebor is being managed by top FIFA Agent Atta Aneke. He can cover several roles in defense and midfield but will continue to keep his place as an attacking midfield enforcer when the Norwegian League resumes early April.
Today on Complete Sports
Most Recent Stories
- » Suarez Threatens Super Eagles (0 comments)
- » FIFA Welcome Flying Eagles (0 comments)
- » Heartland Striker Akor Rates League First Round Highly (0 comments)
- » Oduamadi, Echiejile Lead In Confeds Players Ranking (0 comments)
- » Joseph: 'Eagles Shouldn't Give Uruguay Too Much Respect' (0 comments)
- » Turkey 2013: FIFA Deny Two Nigeria Officials Accommodation (0 comments)
- » David Luiz: Come Get Me! (0 comments)
There are no comments