MICHAEL WINS COACH’S PRAISE
Posted: Aug 28, 2011
Coach of Kryvbas, Yuri Semin has revealed his Nigerian winger, Babatunde Michael is not for sale after he helped his side to a 2-1 win over Zorya yesterday.
Dnipro had earlier made an offer of 1million euros for the 18-year old who plays for Nigeria’s U-23 national team. Michael made two assist in the encounter which saw Kryvbas climb to 4th place for the first time in 15 years on the Ukrainian league.
“He’s not going anywhere,” begins Semin who is bent on holding on to his prized asset.
“Michael still need to grow well here. He was my best player today even if he didn’t score.
“I like him because he’s made good impact on the team,” Semin said.
Today on Complete Sports
- » Ugbade: Eaglets'll Start W/Cup Preparation In June (0 comments)
- » Lewis Hamilton Pimps Helmet With Cartoon Of Girlfriend And Dog For Monaco Grand Prix (0 comments)
- » Welcome to Anfield (0 comments)
- » 'Xavi: Jose's Truly the Special One (0 comments)
- » AKPALA, OGU, BABATUNDE STORM SUPER EAGLES CAMP (0 comments)
Most Recent Stories
- » Kano Pillars Thump Kaduna United 3-2, Reclaim Top Spot (0 comments)
- » Oduamadi Joins Eagles Thursday (0 comments)
- » Martins Promises More Sounders Goals (0 comments)
- » Kryvbas Reject Offer For Michael (0 comments)
- » OSUCHUKWU: I WANT TO WIN U-20 W/CUP WITH F/EAGLES (0 comments)
- » Sanogo: Arsenal is my Choice (0 comments)
- » Jovetic Set for £24.5m Arsenal move (0 comments)
There are no comments